10 Tips for Fall 2012 Registration
- Have backup classes in case you do not get into your first choice of classes.
- Think ahead about your four year plan.
- Talk to other students about the classes they have taken.
- Keep working on divisional requirements, major requirements, and be sure to think about prerequisites for post-graduate plans.
- Consider taking a one hour class like RAD, Library Science, or an HES class in order to add diversity to your schedule.
- Take advantage of your academic faculty adviser and the Office of Academic Advising if/ when you have questions.
- Put your name on waitlists for classes that interest you.
- Email professors to let them know that you are interested in the class if you cannot get into it.
- Don’t panic…it always works out for the best.
- Keep an open mind!